Reserves and Caches Drop Rates and Contents - July 2024 - Marvel Snap Zone (2024)

Table of Contents

  • Collector’s Cache
  • Collector’s Reserve
  • Spotlight Keys And Spotlight Caches
  • Season Cache
  • Changelog

In this guide, we take a look at the contents of Collector’s Cache, Collector’s Reserve, Spotlight Cache and the Season Cache rewards starting from Season Pass Level 51 in Marvel Snap.

Collector’s Cache

Reserves and Caches Drop Rates and Contents - July 2024 - Marvel Snap Zone (2)

Collector’s Cache is opened every 8 to 12 levels of the Collection Level Road from Collection Level 506 to 994. They replace the guaranteed Mystery Card presented as a reward for previous collection levels.

Collector’s Caches are divided into groups of four. Each such group will have two Card Caches, one Token Cache and one Credits Cache. These are unofficial names and there is no way to know which Cache is opened if you don’t keep records.

  • When opening a “card” Cache it is guaranteed to contain a Series 3 card.
  • A Token Cache always contains 100 Collector’s Tokens.
  • A Credits Cache has a 80% chance to contain 150 Credits and a 20% chance to contain 200 credits.

Collector’s Reserve

Reserves and Caches Drop Rates and Contents - July 2024 - Marvel Snap Zone (3)

Collector’s Reserve is opened every 12 levels of the Collection Level Road starting at Collection Level 1006, replacing Collector’s Caches. Collector’s Reserves are divided into groups of 9. Each such group has:

  1. Two Card Reserves, each containing a Series 3 card. If you have already collected all Series 3 cards, the contents will be replaced by 100 Collector’s Tokens or one Golden Ticket for the Conquest Mode, with equal probability.
  2. One Token Reserve, always containing 100 Collector’s Tokens.
  3. Three Credits Reserves, each with a 50% chance of containing 200 credits and a 50% chance of containing 150 credits.
  4. Three Cosmetic Reserves, each with a 40% chance to contain a variant, a 30% chance to contain an avatar and a 30% chance to contain a title.

Visually the grouping of reserves by 9, with Spotlight Caches in between, may look as follows:

Spotlight Keys And Spotlight Caches

Reserves and Caches Drop Rates and Contents - July 2024 - Marvel Snap Zone (5)

Every 120 Collection Levels, you will collect a Spotlight Key. Spotlight Key accumulate and are stored until you decide to use them. To use a saved Spotlight Key (the number is displayed on the top of the Spotlight Cache), you need to long press on the cache.

When you open a Spotlight Cache you will get one of the featured rewards, according to their release schedule. Each week, three different Series 4 and 5 cards will be featured – including the new card released that week, but they are always visible at the top of the CL track, so you’ll always be aware of what you can get.

When you open a Spotlight Cache, you’re guaranteed to open one of those three cards, or a random S4/S5 card. If you already own one of the featured cards, the Spotlight Cache will instead feature a time-exclusive Spotlight Variant for the featured card.

For a collection complete player, their “set of 4” rewards in the Spotlight Cache will be:

  • New Card
  • Spotlight Variant of the 2nd featured card
  • Spotlight Variant of the 3rd featured card
  • RandomSeries 4/5 card with the probability of getting a series 4 card being about 66% and the probability of getting a Series 5 card being about 33%. If you already have that randomly selected card., this will instead reward you 1,000 Collector’s Tokens.

You’ll have a 25% chance to get one of those, then a 33% chance to get one of the remaining options, then a 50% chance to get one of the remaining options, and finally a 100% chance to get the last item.

If you have all the featured cards and variants, the featured cards will be replaced with Premium Mystery Variants instead. You also will still have the 1 in 4 chance to get aRandomS4/5 card in every Spotlight Cache refresh. If you open aRandomS4/5 card that you already own, you will get a Premium Mystery Variant instead.

Reserves and Caches Drop Rates and Contents - July 2024 - Marvel Snap Zone (6)

To learn more about Spotlight Caches, you can read our basic and ultimate guides:

Spotlight Caches – Details, Drop Rates and Card Acquisition Changes

The Ultimate Guide to Spotlight Caches

Spotlight Cache Planner Guide and Explanation

Season Cache

Reserves and Caches Drop Rates and Contents - July 2024 - Marvel Snap Zone (7)

Season Caches are given as a reward for each level of Season Pass starting level 51. Season Cache can contain Credits, boosters, Gold and variants.

% RateReward
5%Mystery Variant
25%50 Credits
10%100 Credits
5%200 Credits
25%10 Boosters
10%15 Boosters
5%20 Boosters
10%50 Gold
5%100 Gold

Players need 1000 Season Pass XP per level of the Season Pass. Most of the XP is obtained through Season Pass Missions and the following formula for a bit of extra. This allows players to progress past the main rewards at Level 50 towards theSeason Cache:

  • 1 XP for each turn played in a match
  • 10 XP for each location won in a match
  • 50 XP for each Hard Daily Mission

Changelog

  • February, 23 2024: The illustrations and information have been updated due to the long-ago added Spotlight Keys.
  • September, 21 2023: Article updated to reflect the addition of Gold Tickets to Collector’s Reserves.
  • July 27, 2023: Updated for the upcoming patch. RandomS4/S5 Duplicate Fallback reward being changed from Premium Mystery Variant to 1,000 Tokens.
  • July 13, 2023: Updated for the new patch. Added information about Spotlight Caches, changed the contents of Collector’s Caches and Colletor’s Reserves.
  • April 25, 2023: Added information about groups of 10 “token” Caches and “token” Reserves.
  • March 23, 2023: Guide overhaul with infographics, up to date information, and a more clear way of explaining how it all works.
  • January 10, 2023: Collector’s Reserves now reward different amounts of Collector’s Tokens once you collect all Series 3 Cards. The individual amounts vary from 200-600 instead of only 400. However, the token earning rate remains the same.
  • November 29, 2022: Updated for the new patch. No more Boosters in the Collector’s Caches and Reserves!
  • November 24, 2022: Updated with information about Collector Tokens.
  • November 4, 2022: Steven Jarrett has confirmed the correct drop rate for Titles as 7.5%, with Variants having a 10% drop rate.
  • November 3, 2022: Collector’s Reserve now has a 7.5% chance of containing a Title, with Variant rates reduced to 10% and Avatar rates to 7.5%.
Reserves and Caches Drop Rates and Contents - July 2024 - Marvel Snap Zone (2024)
Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Rev. Leonie Wyman

Last Updated:

Views: 5611

Rating: 4.9 / 5 (79 voted)

Reviews: 94% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Rev. Leonie Wyman

Birthday: 1993-07-01

Address: Suite 763 6272 Lang Bypass, New Xochitlport, VT 72704-3308

Phone: +22014484519944

Job: Banking Officer

Hobby: Sailing, Gaming, Basketball, Calligraphy, Mycology, Astronomy, Juggling

Introduction: My name is Rev. Leonie Wyman, I am a colorful, tasty, splendid, fair, witty, gorgeous, splendid person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.